- Tamas, Koramangala – My favorite Mediterranean food in
. The menu is not too big, but you can be sure you will be full without being stuffed after you eat a full meal. Bangalore
- Firangi Pani , Koramangala – A usual pub I guess, though I am not the right person to review a pub.
- Gufa, Jayanagar – An unusual décor that is made to resemble an ancient cave where supernatural powers would stay. Food and service are decent.
- Café Masala,
, Eva Mall Brigade Road– Centrally located, ok décor, ok food and ok service. I had only continental food there.
- Café Soul,
MG Road– Good continental food right on city’s favorite road. A good place for the lazy weekend lunches.
- Jaya Mahal Hotel,
Jai Mahal Road– Excellent location, lots of space in the old colonial building. Food is ok. I had breakfast, it was any hotel breakfast with the continental and Indian spread.
- Brahmins, Basavangudi – The origin of Adiga’s chain in the city is in this small little joint in Basavangudi. Idlis and Wadas are just delicious, you would love the way they melt in your mouth, and coffee is yummy. Not to be missed place.
- Ballal, off residency road - Another food joint from Old Bangalore. Good place to have a semi formal kind of lunch / dinner
- Tangerine, 100 ft Rd, Indira Nagar – Good sizzlers, though the metro construction makes it a nightmare to go there.
- Juke Box, Koramangala – Go for Nostalgia factor, it is supposed to be the most frequented joint by people of Koramangala especially for its music.